MakeWebGames

Paypal

mdshare

Sounds maybe a dumb question

but is it allowed to have more than 1 paypal account ?

for example a premier account and a business account, where both are actually the same holder.....

sorry to ask this public as I just have no clue according paypal TOS if it's allowed or not.

Re: Paypal

One personal allowed, and one premier or bussiness.

2.2 Personal, Premier and Business Accounts. We offer three different types of Accounts: Personal, Premier and Business Accounts. You may only hold one Personal Account and either one Premier or one Business Account. By opening a Premier or Business Account and accepting the terms as outlined in this Agreement, you attest that you are not establishing the Account primarily for personal, family, or household purposes.

Taken from http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm ... UA-outside

Re: Paypal

I would probably ask PayPal this one.

Why do you need 2 though?

Well i sometimes use one credit card for buissiness the other just for Miscellaneous uses , for example i bought a ticket to fly to Paris , and i didnt trust the company so i used my second credit card to put it , and i had exactly the ammount of money it costs .... so i do not get stolen from :)

• 1 month later...