MakeWebGames

HELP

iR00T

ok i had a dude that help'd me make a v1 site well he did something to mess it up and he left me well check this out whe i login i get this

can u tell me wut he did

Warning: include(config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chris420/public_html/authenticate.php on line 16

Warning: include(config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chris420/public_html/authenticate.php on line 16

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/software/php/lib/php') in /home/chris420/public_html/authenticate.php on line 16

Warning: require(class/class_db_.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chris420/public_html/authenticate.php on line 19

Warning: require(class/class_db_.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/chris420/public_html/authenticate.php on line 19

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'class/class_db_.php' (include_path='.:/software/php/lib/php') in /home/chris420/public_html/authenticate.php on line 19

and can u convert my game to v2 please if you do i will make u co-owner and admin plz help guys

Re: HELP

Yeah this:

Would mean you don't have the config.php file and make sure that you class_db.php is in a folder called class