MakeWebGames

Steps Market [V2]

Jameoo

Hi Im Doing This Cause No One Converted It On The Other Post

Run This SQL

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create A File Called stepsmarket.php And Put This In IT

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Works And It On My Site So You Will HAve No Probs Thanks Killah999

Guest Anonymous

Re: Steps Market [V2]

I suggest anyone using the code above think *very* carefully about it... There are multiple injection points.

Guest Anonymous

Re: Steps Market [V2]

Okay, there's really no point in arguing here. CE's policy on this is pretty clear - it is up to the end-user to ensure that any code taken from these pages is safe and secure.

A few of us will not submit code that is not safe, however even then we cannot guarantee that in your own particular environment, things ~may~ work differently.

Personally I dislike seeing code published that has vulnerabilities like this, as some "coders" do not have the experience or the necessary skills to understand the changes that need to be made to secure the code.

Hiding basic protection in other files is really no use. mod authors should learn about blackbox programming and never to rely on external entities.

Our advice is just make sure you check everything thoroughly before implementing any modifications.

• 2 weeks later...