MakeWebGames

[mccode] Travelling System [$5.00 - $10.00]

Akash

This is a travel system which I have made. Basically, you choose a city to travel to, and it takes you there. But you fly there and it takes real time to travel. You, as the owner, can decide on the time, ranging from 1 minute to 24 hours (obviously that's a bit high). I know this mod has been made before, but this is my own version which contains everything including the ability to edit it in the staff panel. It is for V2, and can be converted to V1 for no extra charge.

The files for this include:

No PHP files, just edits to

staff_cities.php

monorail.php

cron_minute.php

header.php

viewuser.php

2 SQL fields to add

Cost: $5-$15 (Depending on what you get)

The first 3 sold are $5. From then on, they are $10. I charge $5-$10 for this whole mod, and am currently working on an addition to it, called laptop.php. You can use the laptop, only to check mails and events or the forums. This may be added, incurring an extra cost of $5 when I'm done. So overall, the prices range from $5 for the first 3. $10 after that. $10 for the first 3 who also buy laptop.php and $15 for everyone after,who also buys laptop.php.

Now this mod may seem simple to you. It is easy to code, for the better of coders, so that's why I'm only charging $5-$10. $5=$10 is relatively cheap, especially considering that a few people would buy for more. But I've set the cost at $5-$10 just so I don't get any stick from people who like to critisise everything. If you feel you have the ability to code it yourself, which I'm sure many of you do, then please do it, but I ask nicely, do not post on here bragging about how crap this is and how you could do it in 5 minutes. Like I said, do it then.

I don't feel the need to post screenshots. All you will have is the time taken column on the monorail.php added, a message that blocks your screen on header, saying how long you have left and that's all.

Please mail me on [email protected] to purchase.

PLEASE NOTE: That all instructions come in a text file called traveltime

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Travelling System ($5)/($10)

No offense intended but this could be made in 10 mins just editing the original travel and adding a timer in it via cron... no offense but not bad work i guess

Again none taken, but please, go ahead and do it yourself but before posting anything like that again, please read what is below...it clearly states in my first post :|

The first 3 sold are $5. From then on, they are $10. I charge $5-$10 for this whole mod, and am currently working on an addition to it, called laptop.php. You can use the laptop, only to check mails and events or the forums. This may be added, incurring an extra cost of $5 when I'm done. So overall, the prices range from $5 for the first 3. $10 after that. $10 for the first 3 who also buy laptop.php and $15 for everyone after,who also buys laptop.php.

Now this mod may seem simple to you. It is easy to code, for the better of coders, so that's why I'm only charging $5-$10. $5=$10 is relatively cheap, especially considering that a few people would buy for more. But I've set the cost at $5-$10 just so I don't get any stick from people who like to critisise everything. If you feel you have the ability to code it yourself, which I'm sure many of you do, then please do it, but I ask nicely, do not post on here bragging about how crap this is and how you could do it in 5 minutes. Like I said, do it then.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Travelling System ($5)/($10)

Again, if you don't have any decent feedback to give don't post. People are making pointless posts for no reason and there is really no explanation for it. If you haven't used the mod don't assume its crap - if you think it's crap and you haven't bought it keep the comment to yourself.

Other people on this forum are only interested in feedback and opinion about the mods, not whether you think it's basic or crap because quite honestly no-one gives a shit...

k thanks xD