MakeWebGames

[mccode] *+*Amazing New Explore *+*

SpEcKs

Re: *+*Amazing New Explore *+* [V1]

Well could I just ask a question?

Why have you put classes on <table><td> tags? People won't get the same style unless you give it them, CSS is a powerful thing in style, could you post the CSS for the tables? So then people can get the same style as you and not all messed up :wink:

Good one though.

Well could I just ask a question?

Why have you put classes on <table><td> tags? People won't get the same style unless you give it them, CSS is a powerful thing in style, could you post the CSS for the tables? So then people can get the same style as you and not all messed up :wink:

Good one though.

The following applies to any element: If the class of the element is not found, it will use an original one.

That means that if you have table { ... } already, and the element class something like table2 when it is not found, it will use the original one.

Not really anything fancy... I uploaded to my game just to view it and here is a screenie...

The words aren't even centered with the table...

It's not too great and I've seen the EXACT same one posted all over CE before but the big difference here is...

More links added... meh...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v453/Touchmynonospot/dbs/explore1.jpg

NOT BEING USED IN MY GAME! This was just to give a screenshot.