MakeWebGames

my first impression

mdshare

Today I signed up at nowhere else and beyond.

And it got me hooked for a few hours but I loged out due to some stuff I have to do else I would still be playing.

This game reminds me of the old nintendo Zelda game.

no turns/ticks but a health/hunger system so you need to find food, create potions, etc....

Interactive NPCs, wow a lot of work must went into this to have all text written for the NPCs

Re: my first impression

My Goodness!! Anyone installed the explorer version? The number of tiles is incredible!!! I can't imagine how long it would take to design this many individual tiles. Even arranging them into new towns and new places has to be crazy time consuming

Re: my first impression

Well I decided not not remove tiles in the Explorer version. However I will maybe add new one in the mini version, so later on the 2 may have a different number of tiles. Still, I'm sure you can already create a preaty cool game with this Explorer version. It should not stop you to create your game, and should give you a good overview of how the game engine is designed. But yet I had to remove some stuff, in order to still give advantages to the paying custommers, so this version really reduce the number of features, location types etc...