MakeWebGames

Help!! bugs

Mafia Empire

Re: Help!! bugs

PHPGamer

Its a project I've been working on and releasing as I go. It started as Mc Lite, several security upgrades, a modular style file structure (or at least thats what I call it), and a simple template system. Current version is 2.0.1, it has no staff functions yet, I am still working on them but should be ready to start releasing them in the upcoming days.

PHPGamer

Its a project I've been working on and releasing as I go. It started as Mc Lite, several security upgrades, a modular style file structure (or at least thats what I call it), and a simple template system. Current version is 2.0.1, it has no staff functions yet, I am still working on them but should be ready to start releasing them in the upcoming days.

Thanxs for that ill have a go at adding staff myself:P have you got any mods for it or will mc codes mods work with it

In its current version you can easily add mcc mods to it.

Just a few notes though all links are done through index.php

ie. index.php?module=filetobecalled

Only basic player data is loaded by the main system. If a mod would need info that is not in the user table, it has to be called upon. Only the user table is load by default.

In its current version you can easily add mcc mods to it.

Just a few notes though all links are done through index.php

ie. index.php?module=filetobecalled

Only basic player data is loaded by the main system. If a mod would need info that is not in the user table, it has to be called upon. Only the user table is load by default.

so what would i have to change in each mod then??