[mccode] donator day market for v2

tittlemouse

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [mccode] donator day market for v2

Here is my donator day market which is called donmarket.php. it works fine. but the problem is its not free of sql injection. if anyone can help.... pls cure this problem for me.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

any help would be appreciated.

We have a buncha skandelous peeps on our site :mrgreen: lol

I had to remove the "Remove" links off the market, they can put thier days on the market at night before crons roll over and not loose days, this was a major cheat lol, as we removed the Buy and Remove links from the SQL in this file as the poster of the Sale

LOL let me rephrase that

We edited this line

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

To remove the possiblility of the poster from removing thier own market postings to stop this

See edited code which still allows people to buy just stops the cheaters from exploiting

Cause believe it or not man, some users like this mod, LOL

why you get so testy this is what forums are for is sharing trials and tribulations?

You have a game on your server, we have one on ours, noone makes you read posts :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This Mod Makes You Lose Money ! EXAMPLE!= Some One buys your biggest DP Pack then they have all them days then they sell some and people don't donate because they can use game money to get days See

So now you have someone with a credit card buying more days than he needs for himself, and selling them for game $$ to someone you can't get to pull out a credit card anyway. I see gain, not loss.

Days are still a commodity, no matter who buys them, the more people you get using them up, the better.

Second:

After:

You need to add:

Otherwise you are open to mySQL injections.

Third:

To prevent your users from posting all their days just before midnight, I made ours require they keep at least 1

day for themselves. I guess they could post several days if they were not going to be around to use them, but....

• 6 months later...

nice...i can buy 1 donator day from the market...

and NEVER buy another.....Did no one think of that?? All they have to do is post their donator days on the market for a crazy price no one will pay. Then wait til game reset day....And remove them......Then they have that donator day froever...Donator Day makret is bad idea if you want players to be able to sell donator days best bet is to give them a different option.

• 3 weeks later...

why a fuss the crystal market one worked so let it be he did a good job just the same so yall needa stop critising +1 Mateeee

Well For:.:

1) It's not secure.

2) Using the same code.

3) I dont like crystal market or donator market!

4) It's just a waste of space.

why a fuss the crystal market one worked so let it be he did a good job just the same so yall needa stop critising +1 Mateeee

Well For:.:

1) It's not secure.

2) Using the same code.

3) I dont like crystal market or donator market!

4) It's just a waste of space.

then maybe you should

1) stop crying and secure it

2) get off this post if you don't like either why bloody post

3) grow up