MakeWebGames

Lottery [v1 and v2]

jimmytubbs

Re: Lottery [v1 and v2]

If you actualy made this why have i had this on my game for 8 months?

If you actualy made it prove it.

Since killah-city.com was open i had lottery on it and now your saying you made it?

I doubt you were coding 7 months ago.

So please stop all your crap that you made this.

I dont know who made it but i am assure you never :/

If you actualy made this why have i had this on my game for 8 months?

If you actualy made it prove it.

Since killah-city.com was open i had lottery on it and now your saying you made it?

I doubt you were coding 7 months ago.

So please stop all your crap that you made this.

I dont know who made it but i am assure you never :/

Think oxi made it, the copyright headers at the top are very similar, compare this to the topic just below this, Horse Racing.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

yep looks pretty similar to me. I think I have the other lottery some where I will have to compare them.

It is an alright script once modified, though it does have a REFRESH problem.

Refresh after you Win.. Keep Receiving more Crystals. Refresh after you Lose.. Keep losing more Crystals.

You must have modified wrong. When refreshing it will automaticly select another $rand.

lol, Silly kids trying to make a rep. :/ pathetic really

I Agree With oXi Totally Its Time To Stop Posting Mods That Dont Belong Too You There Are Guidelines To Follow And If You Won't To Take Credit For A Mod You Never Made Then That Prooves You Well Never Ammonut To Nothing but A Cheater And Short-Cut Taker ....

UPDATE:

Well Here is my results. I changed the lottery so now it is not using crystals but rather money. The minimum money you must have in order to play is $1000 and you can bet any amount. I changed the chances of winning so its better. Now when you bet and loose the text shows as red and you are redirected back to the lottery page. When you win the text appears as green telling you "CONGRATULATIONS! You won! You have been credited $[money won]! Please Come Again Soon! " This will then automatically redirect you back to the lottery page to make another bet. Also added a little more "style" to it but anyways here you go!

Create a file called lottery.php - Insert the following code - This is For V2

If you have any questions of feedback, feel free to ask or state your opinion. :-D

I copied your one and edited it. I accidently put richard instead of robert. My mistake.

Haha It's alright man. Just edit it =] And I plan on using this on my game. I might make something else out of it and remake a new Lottery that people can buy only a few tickets a week and at the end of the week One person wins the jackpot with the money.. hmm and this could be taking farther if wanted to extend that mod... :roll: :-D

-Robert™

I copied your one and edited it. I accidently put richard instead of robert. My mistake.

Haha It's alright man. Just edit it =] And I plan on using this on my game. I might make something else out of it and remake a new Lottery that people can buy only a few tickets a week and at the end of the week One person wins the jackpot with the money.. hmm and this could be taking farther if wanted to extend that mod... :roll: :-D

-Robert™

That's only because i gave you that idea on msn -.-

-Robert™

True. :-D But if you where going to seriously make it yourself like you said on msn i will just wait till you release yours and do edits and make it better than just re-release it

That's only because i gave you that idea on msn -.-