MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Roulette

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Re: Free 2 - Roulette

Sorry, I'm a tad busy - a near lightning strike fried my ups, one of my servers and damaged another - so it will take some time to get the system back online.. But if you read the code ... you'll see you only need one image - not difficult... ;)

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I get this error above the roulette

Warning: include(./prepend.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/shubmitn/public_html/roulette.php on line 1

Warning: include(./prepend.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/shubmitn/public_html/roulette.php on line 1

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening './prepend.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/shubmitn/public_html/roulette.php on line 1

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/shubmitn/public_html/roulette.php:1) in /home/shubmitn/public_html/globals.php on line 6

Well i'm guessing that its looking for prepend.php but as i don't have one, it's sending back errors.

Nyna or anyone else can point me in the right direction on this?

Guest Anonymous

Nyna or anyone else can point me in the right direction on this?

Take out the include("./prepend.php") then...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Anonymous

Were you paying attention -- you would have seen that I suffered a near lightning strike taking out a lot of rather expensive equipment. All the primary services for a few clients were brought back on-line within minutes, however I've just not had the time or the inclination.

Plus... were you to read the sources you would discover that exactly 1 image is required - a simple 16x16 png file. Now I'm sure you can JFGI that as I really have little enough time as it is,

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: [mccode v2] Roulette

When i installed this, i noticed that the main problems where that the colors where often in the wrong order. So i decided to sort that out. So Here It Is.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Im also aware that most of you can't get nyna's roulette symbol. So i am offering mine to you and it need to be uploaded into the images folder.

roulette.png

• 2 months later...

Re: [mccode v2] Roulette

When i installed this, i noticed that the main problems where that the colors where often in the wrong order. So i decided to sort that out. So Here It Is.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Im also aware that most of you can't get nyna's roulette symbol. So i am offering mine to you and it need to be uploaded into the images folder.

roulette.png

When using this code, I click anything on the page and I get...

Error, you cannot refresh or go back on the slots, please use a side link to go somewhere else.

• 2 years later...