MakeWebGames

Gift.php

Solid Snake

i got it from seanybobs post before and i have been trying to fix it the reason why i was trying to fix it was because you could get the gift more than once and i dont know how to make it so that you can only get it once

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Re: Gift.php

i got it from seanybobs post before and i have been trying to fix it the reason why i was trying to fix it was because you could get the gift more than once and i dont know how to make it so that you can only get it once

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

yo n00b...

Thats why you could get it more than once..

Thats why you should always validate your data!

THe query does not exist thugs the value is 0!

Probperbly gives an mysql error to eh?

Re: Gift.php

yo n00b...

Thats why you could get it more than once..

Thats why you should always validate your data!

THe query does not exist thugs the value is 0!

Probperbly gives an mysql error to eh?

stfu i dont remember recalling that little function if there was i prolly did pick it up but recently i changed my SQLs and no there aint and look your another one who thinks EVERYONES a n00b

• 3 months later...