MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Court [$20.00]

Ellil

Court - F.A.Q

Why would i need this? - This mod was made for staff that fail to get users attentions by mailing them now they can grab their attention by restricting the users access to the game to 3 pages (Gym,Crimes and the court (ucourt.php)

Can they still train/do crimes? Why? - Like i said this is only to grab their attention. Gym and Crimes are important to users and it would be unfair to just restrict all game play because they ignored staff (If they still ignore you theres allways a fed button if it gets to that extreme)

Is this your first mod? - Yes this is my first mod for mccode

Why is it so plain? - Im a coder not a designer :) And my tastes are rubbish (Hey! Im honest!)

Will you help me install it? - Yes, this mod comes with a ReadMe.txt and a installer but if you require any other help feel free to ask

Bugs? - I have ironed out the bugs that i could see and have given the script to others to test and have removed odd parts that did not work the way i wanted them to. I will not say this mod is 100% bug free but i can say 100% that i will support this mod fully.

You can view this mod at

www.orella.co.uk

login for admin is demo/demo

login for courted account is demo2/demo2

Price: $20

Paypal: [email protected]

Claim: Add me to msn or mail me with the transaction id off paypal and ill send the files over

My msn and email is [email protected] - Any ideas for other mods and/or bugs in this mod can be brought to my attention here

(Probably best to msg me on msn)

Again: Dont hesitate to ask/bug me about this mod, again probably best to grab me on msn @ [email protected]

Im up for suggestions for a new project :)

Edit

1 ReadMe.txt

1 installer

3 Game mods

court.php -- For staff only

ucourt.php -- users only

court_vars.php -- Holds all the sql needed so the code is cleaner

You only add a few lines to smenu.php and globals.php

Court - Screans

Ellil-Court.jpg

Re: Court (v2)

Thanks mdshare/fbiss for your comments.

Hey, if yous can spare a few moments and tell me why yous dident like the mod or the thought of of the mod it would be greatly appreciated. And means i know what to do or what not to do when making another.

Re: Court (v2)

Slightly like the court mod that cronus made just you only have certain pages blocked and he has the hole game :|

Honestly.... it was based of that mod (The idea, the code is all mine) the reason why i decided to make this was because his was said to be buggy and he refused to suport/fix it etc.