MakeWebGames

Add a Radio to your site [Free mod] v 0.01

mdshare

ok this is v0.01 works without issues except with FF demo at http:/www.criminalexistence.com/radio2.html

code for the link

rename Test Radio Mod to whatever you want

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

radio2.php

note that there are some non conventional coding ways as I'm busy adding css etc to it... so remove what isn't needed...

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

radio.xml

real player works also, just ad streams for real player in the same structure where <type> will be rp

Images, root of script else change the <name> tages with correct dir at the xml

Right click image and save

mainstream.jpg

darkside.jpg

worldrock.jpg

Images made by Cyanide

Use this at your game/site, contact Bara he will promote your site through the show

Re: Add a Radio to your site [Free mod] v 0.01

Well done.... now for thinking how to manage to place it somewhere easily accessible without reducing dial up users..... I'd say good work and I think we all could bother to find the answer out for that though.

thx that you all like it

you can add extra radio channels easy to the xml allthough you will need images for the popup and you will have to change the height of the popup.

BB tag is broadband

RP tag is realplayer

WM tag is windows media player

Note that realplayer support is 5.0

For modwriters it shouldn't be difficult to make it as a mccode mod as it would be just translating the xml to a mysql and adding a lil admin cp to edit the mysql contents. I do not want to see from someone who makes it a mccode mod to ask a single dime for it. Else I make the changes and put it up for free.

Hey guys,

DocNasty here... Owner of Krushradio and Worldrockradio and Darksideradio

Wanted to say thanks for makeing a mod and posting it with my stations on it.. I'm really honored and thank you for it from all the DJs that volunteer to make it happen.

One correction tho, the link for darkside is http://stream.krushradio.com/darkside.m3u not dsrswitch

And if anyone who is posting this on their site and has a banner, feel free to sign up for krush and post your banner there, with a link, and i'll put it in the banner rotation, and more so, so i can check out your sites :D

Thanks again to you all

~Doc