MakeWebGames

Phone calls/Texts

General Doom

Hey all.

A few close friends of mine have been getting death threats VIA phone calls and texts, weve been to the police and they can't do anything, so I was wondering if there was a way I could play there game?

Is it possible to send texts/calls using a script? I know you can do it with e-mails using the sendmail func so is there a way to do it for mobile phones? Or any other way I can get even with these scum?

I've been racking my brain but to no avail, any help/advice would be greatly appreciated :-).

Re: Phone calls/Texts

I'm sure my advice will be discarded, but you are certain to make things worse by engaging in the same kind of thing those people doing.

I'd let it go. What can you really do? so, you sent 1000 text messages, big woop. I think they'll get a kick out of that

I'd go to a higher authority than the local police. I'm assuming you know who these people are so you could also file for restraining orders against them. In which case, continued calls/texts would violate and result in legal action being taken.

Can't you block their numbers? I'm willing to bet you can get your cell company to block em. Hopefully you're not under a contract and can threaten to switch service if they are stubborn about it.

We tried blocking the numbers, but they got through them by ringing the house phone/using an annonymous number.

I'd go to a higher authority than the local police. I'm assuming you know who these people are so you could also file for restraining orders against them. In which case, continued calls/texts would violate and result in legal action being taken.

Police said there was nothing they could do, but i'll have a look and see if theres anything we can push for.