MakeWebGames

[v1]Dragon Tent[$20]

-Matt-

Dragon Text

Description

it allows you to attack dragons for prayer. You may use the prayer to trade it in the temple. As some of you might think ok lets go and attack some dragons THINK again because it is very hard to attack 1 dragon. It works like this.

If you are a level 1 and the dragons level is 50 of course the dragon will have more opportunity to win.

If you are a level 51 and the dragons level is 50 this mod took alot of time and though to code, it works 100% And is easy to install there is no sql table's all you got to do is upload all the file's and go on the installer and it does it all for you! And also its easy to add them in the staff panel function so if you buy this and don't know how to code its really easy.

Price: $20.00 ( Which is a fare price on how long it took to code )

Working version can be seen on www.deadlyblood.com/login2.php

Files Included:

4 PHP

1 installer

1 text

I only have this for v1, you can follow the converting guide if needed.

i am going to make some more feature's in the up coming week's, if you purchase now you will get 50% Of these

If you have any questions PM me

Paypal address: [email protected] ( PM me after purchase)

Thanks.

Re: [v1]Dragon Tent[$20]

Lol...it is the battle tent. All he changed was instead of attacking NPC's, you attack "dragons". And then instead of getting cash for winning, you get prayer.

lmfao...When are you people going to stop trying to get quick money by selling mods that you have renamed.

No it's alot different then battle tent, battle tent it affects on stats/weapon in here it affects alot more and is alot harder, also I'm planning on adding some more stuff, like bone's were you get bone's instead of an instance level, and then you could sell the bone's and use the bone's to get your payer level up we have many more idea's which will be listed below most will be free but some will be paid:

1. Bone's - Explained Above

2. Prayer Change - 90/100 so with this when you use a bone it goes to like 90/101 and you can use prayer refill to get it up, and the trader will be alot more advanced say it cost 50 prayer increase your guard by 50% for 30Min's ect.

And also its better for donator's, donator's get more dragon's to fight, this is 100% Fully working and it's probably one of the easyest mods to setup. So no zaver you are wrong there.

LOL i know i never coded any of my mods.

Yea i don't lie that's the truth but i never said they were illegal eather. I can't code fully, i can only edit, and i don't care what people say, i know i did not code these, most people like: Vorlen, Cyanide, Kyle Know i can't code fully, So you have no right's to say thing's like that when you don't even know the full story, i can't code mod's from stratch, i pay people to code for me, I Never said i could code, i never said the mod's were mine, i know what i'm doing nether are these mod's illegal. I'v paid people hundred's to code mod's for me, ask dream burst studio's they know i can't code and i would be happy to pay them to make mod's for me and i've sold them on, so no i never claimed anything. All my mod's i'm selling are legal. So face the facts.

Ok lets face the facts. Ive made 2 mods for -Matt- i coded this one and the other one i posted wich was the mood modification.

All of you might think this uses the script of the attack.php but it doesnt it is a brand new attack that i have made using luck level and rand. You use your guns to attack the dragon, it aint quite easy to attack a dragon its very hard its using a rand like rand(1,$ir['maxhp']) so the dragon can actualy by using 1 attack can kill you and if your level is higher than the dragons it is using this rand(1,$ir['maxhp']/2) wich is still quite hard but it can still kill you by using 2 attacks.

This the most easiest mod ive created to install the codes arnt quite easy to code.

It uses a installer wich will create the 2 tables and inserts the row into the users table.

Once the installer is run it cant be run again it will show that all tables are already created and such.

So please stop thinking this is a battle tent modified to just make extra cash.