MakeWebGames

What do you

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

like to read??

So I know Kraig is reading Terry Goodkind ...who I love and found thanks to Dahlen. Im currently waiting for the last book of his sword of truth series to be published this fall.

Ive read Robert Jordan in the past, along with many other fantasy writers...I also like a good horror book now and then.

Re: What do you

i dont like horror books, i read like 4 pages and then stop, but the only book that is over 5 pages i have read is the Terry Goodkind books, Sword of Truth series, i HIGHLY recommend his books and im sure Scarlet does too.

Chase is my fave Charactor :) he is so cool, with his maces, swords, knives, axes and loads more.

Guest Anonymous

OOOOH I forgot Anne Rice ..Ive read all the Vampire Chronicles as well as her Mayfair Witches...well I shouldnt say all as shes still writing and publishing more ...

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ye im reading George Orwell's nineten eight-four right now.

nice reading, read it about 20 years ago, and hell, even these days, that damn book is just on top of actual facts (some of them though) :)

kafka, nietsche, dumas are also a couple of my favs :)

Ye im reading George Orwell's nineten eight-four right now.

nice reading, read it about 20 years ago, and hell, even these days, that damn book is just on top of actual facts (some of them though) :)

kafka, nietsche, dumas are also a couple of my favs :)

Ye i need to start reading it again, I find it hard to get my head round it sometimes. Good book though. i can see it reflecting on some aspects of life to this date lol