MakeWebGames

New Hall of Fame

shrek1609

Go easy this is my first mod i've done and considering a couple of days ago i knew nothing ?

Its an upgraded hall of fame...

Which now has all user names as clickable links to the users profile and now shows if users are online or offline...

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• 2 months later...

Re: New V2 Hall of Fame

anyone got a screenshot please will be much appreciated

Go easy this is my first mod i've done and considering a couple of days ago i knew nothing :-D

Its an upgraded hall of fame...

Which now has all user names as clickable links to the users profile and now shows if users are online or offline...

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

tells you all you need to know.

• 3 weeks later...

Pos User Status

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '== 1 ORDER BY us.guard DESC,u.userid ASC LIMIT 20' at line 1

Query was SELECT u.*,g.* FROM users u LEFT JOIN userstats us ON u.userid=us.userid LEFT JOIN gangs g ON g.gangID=u.gang WHERE u.user_level == 1 ORDER BY us.guard DESC,u.userid ASC LIMIT 20

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Pos User Status

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '== 1 ORDER BY us.guard DESC,u.userid ASC LIMIT 20' at line 1

Query was SELECT u.*,g.* FROM users u LEFT JOIN userstats us ON u.userid=us.userid LEFT JOIN gangs g ON g.gangID=u.gang WHERE u.user_level == 1 ORDER BY us.guard DESC,u.userid ASC LIMIT 20

hey try this

100% working and tested

== 1

i have change to =1

:)

• 7 years later...