MakeWebGames

[mccode] 1st AS/CE MCCODE Modification [AutoTrainer] [$40.00]

mdshare

Putting the brains together of CE and AS (Amazon Survival) we made a mod intended to generate extra revenue for game owners.

Concept

Players get a new option at the Gym.

This option allows them to use credits for the autotrainer.

The autotrainer will daily (if activated/user and enough credits) calculate the avg stat gain per day of that user and train him at no energy cost.

Revenue generating for GameOwner

As all members of the game will see this modification they will try to use it. If no credits they will be directed to a page to buy credits.

Credits can be set by an admin. eg $1/credit or $2.50/credit whatever you think a day training is worth at your game.

Users can buy for example 30 or more credits at once or just 1.

Players

This option is extremly usefull for players that go on holiday and don't want to lose their top ranking. They can buy credits and have full days of training a certain stat.

Other players would have with their credits a easy way to train a full day without buying/using several energy bars.

Autotrainer Mod Info

Files: 3 php files, 1 SQL file, 1 cron file , 1 readme

Instalation difficulty: Easy, needs some minor edits eg on the paypal webscript

Price

Only 10 Licenses of this mod will be sold ever,

price: $40 this price might seem expensive but you are able to win this back in no time with this modification.

How to buy?

Contact isomerizer or mdshare

Include the domain where you want to install the modification on as it will only run from 1 domain. This to protect the 10 buyers incase it gets stolen.

Payment: Paypal only

Allow 24h for the delivery of the modification package

Demo

Can be seen in action at www.amazon-survival.com

Re: 1st AS/CE MCCODE Modification [AutoTrainer]

well as we will only sell to trusted sources (10 only) we decided to not use the giberish encrypted parts and have it in plain php

giberish that looks like this

ƒ(¼?’±•#ÅÂûÎÙ

÷=-°u^’{Iî#¹

Nice intro to the mod md.

Hope we get some purchases. Nice unique idea for a mod. :)

thx iso, well the good part of this mod is that it holds a return on investment as it's intended for gameowners to make extra money.

Most mods are to please players and give loads for free ingame this one is different.

where should I send the payment to then? I'll also mention the domain to lock it on for in paypal. Phew....

I thought I was going to have to ask you guys to put it on hold for about a week for a little extra I noticed my paypal account had enough money. Pm me to let me know where to send it to.

I Bought One :D

But I Fogot To Give My Domaine Sorry

www.zoneoftime.com

and i have a few quersy which are nto working

first one

when i try to add the last bit to the gym i tget this query

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ENCAPSED_AND_WHITESPACE, expecting T_STRING or T_VARIABLE or T_NUM_STRING in /home/zoneofti/public_html/crystalgym.php on line 106

and in the future teller when i enter the days and stats i get this query

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/zoneofti/public_html/future.php on line 54

Thanks

• 10 months later...