MakeWebGames

Custom BodyGuard Mod [ Price Negotiable ]

Krafty

Re: Custom BodyGuard Mod [ Price Negotiable ]

Firstly @ LostOne i want to see some one like him make a brand new ptc fresh ideas and all

Secondly @ LostOne Only a couple could make a brand new ptc from "SCRATCH" those are: mdshare, you, oxi, cronus, vorlen(maybe), cyanide(maybe), me(of course since ive done one) =), iso(maybe)

And as for the others wich say they can create a new ptc from "SCRATCH" guess again you gonna use a pre made bux.to script modify it to look like yours blah blah!!!

As for you lost one you might say that my codes are shit yes they are bcoz i neva had the time to make it i was just giving it out so that other n00bs can atleast have a little secured game.

And again for you lost one my while function you looked at you could also make it like:

$t = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM blah WHERE blah=blah") or die(mysql_error());

while ($ag = mysql_fetch_assoc($t))

{

echo 'Hello there ' .$ag['username']. '.';

}

or some prefer doing it the lame way:

$t = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM blah WHERE blah=meh");

while($ag=mysql_fetch_array($t))

{

print "Hello there {$ag['username']}.";

}

but then again as for us ("profesionals") we make our work neat and easy to read thats why we do it like my way or my other way above this post.

and again for your infomation i can code php html mysql javascripting(a bit) now give me any idea you want me to make and ill make it!