MakeWebGames

New And Improved Mining Mod [$20]

Dave

Mining Mod

I have developed a brand new version of the free mining mod it enables the use to mine and get ore (The owner and the admin and chose the different types of ore in the SQL) when the user mines it gives them mining EXP, ore and it reduces energy a bit like real mining i am going to create an addon to this called Smithing so that use can turn his ore into weps and items

Price: $20

Demo: www.fusion-wars.com/mining.php (Will only work if your logged in)

If you purchase this mod when i bring out the smithing mod you will get the smithing mod 1/2 price

Also once you have brought the mod you will get full support from me

Re: New And Improved Mining Mod [$20]

i am sorry to say this but are you joking i mean all you are really doing is changing only a few lines of code from the free one i mean really bro think about it

and the smithing can be made really easy by only about 10 mins of coding

but a nice mod but not at the price lol

Re: New And Improved Mining Mod [$20]

Bling i am not one of those coders which edits free mods then sells them this started out as a blank file so i didnt edit some lines of a different mod and the smithing will take longer then 10 mins because there will be a staff panel which will allow admins to say a Dagger needs 2 cooper and 1 tin