MakeWebGames

BasicMMO seeking Partner

BasicMMO

[b]Title:[/b]
BasicMMO

[b]Game abstract:[/b]
BasicMMO was created on the MCCodesV2 framework, currently undergoing a paid/contracted design overhaul and layout integration that should be complete in 2 weeks. Gameplay is inspired by Darkthrone and Kings of Chaos set in a medieval era  

[b]Unique features:[/b]

premium design. Discord. Player driven economy. Full overhaul and integration in the works. Mobile friendly. In the development phase and open to feedback. 

[b]Technology used:[/b]

Framework based on MCCodes V2. Dedicated hosting with DDOS protection . Premium template and brand design. 

[b]Current development status:[/b]
Framework installed and working. design template and logo purchased. Developer currently integrating the PHP into the template. Should be complete in under 2 weeks. Very light planning and brainstorming on the items, genre, player economy, etc. 

[b]My own skills and tasks in the game:[/b]
Funding. Light coding. Marketing. 

[b]What I/we are looking for:[/b]
looking for assistance with detailing out the gameplay, items, levels, and storyline as the overall design and functionality comes to completion. No coding required, more of an idea generator and someone willing to input the data (items, skills, etc) into the game through the admin panel. 

[b]Expenses will be covered by:[/b]
I will pay all the hosting, domain name, marketing, and future expenses. 

[b]Current team:[/b]
Currently a solo project looking to expand to a team of two for planning, development, and implementation of items, storyline, etc.  

[b]Share / gain of the partners:[/b]
We will split the gain after hosting paid with the following shares garnered through in game upgrades, premium memberships, and eventually ad revenue. 50% after monthly expenses paid. 

5 hours ago, Uridium said:

Theres not much information about the game in that description ?

Still in the brainstorming phase. Medieval setting. Similar to darkthrone and kings of chaos gameplay. Guilds. Guild wars. Guild resources. Still a lot of customization happening but really limited on a more detailed narrative or storyline at this point. Contractor sent me some samples of the work he’s been doing and the template integration is going well. 

IMG_2633.jpeg

On 10/25/2023 at 4:43 AM, MafiaStar said:

I m interested to join you'r project!

Shot you a DM