MakeWebGames

Gang mods

Br3ttb

I’m looking to get gangs improved as I currently render gangs pretty useless so far. I’m looking for some type of gang wars system so gangs can fight each other and have leaderboards to show top gangs. Gangs would fight by randomly selecting 5 players from each gang on each day (could let boss decide 5players each day), each day is ranked by the amount of damage dealt over the course of that day. (If you Kill a player bonus points added) Wars would last 3 days to determine a winner.

would also like each city to be gang territory, so that the gang that owns that city will get a bonus (maybe something like 5% of all travel money to gang bank and a increase of 10% attack and defence for all members of the gang that runs a city) they can loose the city or keep the city depending on the results of the gang war. 

GangBoss and underboss only ones who can start a gang war.

Edited by Br3ttb

50 minutes ago, Br3ttb said:

I’m looking to get gangs improved as I currently render gangs pretty useless so far. I’m looking for some type of gang wars system so gangs can fight each other and have leaderboards to show top gangs. Gangs would fight by randomly selecting 5 players from each gang on each day (could let boss decide 5players each day), each day is ranked by the amount of damage dealt over the course of that day. (If you Kill a player bonus points added) Wars would last 3 days to determine a winner.

would also like each city to be gang territory, so that the gang that owns that city will get a bonus (maybe something like 5% of all travel money to gang bank and a increase of 10% attack and defence for all members of the gang that runs a city) they can loose the city or keep the city depending on the results of the gang war. 

GangBoss and underboss only ones who can start a gang war.

AlzCode or GL has an updated gangs, I've been doing similar things to what you outlined above with the same code. (incomplete though and yours goes in a different direction to a degree)

• Like 1