MakeWebGames

Who/What has been your biggest motivation?

Markku

Let's get to know each other, I'll go first. 

My biggest motivation is my father.

He was in the military for around 16 years and he always dedicated himself towards his profession, he installed in me a drive and a willingness to want to learn and progress in any field I pursued.

After leaving the military he went on to found his own business in the cargo shipping sector. 
Since seeing him succeed in everything he does really pushes one to want to achieve the levels that he has achieved, especially when you see it every damn day and hear about it! 

He enjoys life, he travels around a lot, he's taught me a lot, he's pushed me to take chances that I wouldn't have taken.

And for that I owe him.

I wouldn't be where I am today without his guidance and drive. 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2023 at 1:18 PM, Markku said:

Let's get to know each other, I'll go first. 

My biggest motivation is my father.

He was in the military for around 16 years and he always dedicated himself towards his profession, he installed in me a drive and a willingness to want to learn and progress in any field I pursued.

After leaving the military he went on to found his own business in the cargo shipping sector. 
Since seeing him succeed in everything he does really pushes one to want to achieve the levels that he has achieved, especially when you see it every damn day and hear about it! 

He enjoys life, he travels around a lot, he's taught me a lot, he's pushed me to take chances that I wouldn't have taken.

And for that I owe him.

I wouldn't be where I am today without his guidance and drive. 

Yeah, I can see him being inspiring!

For me, my biggest motivation has always been money - that's just how it is.

Cannot say much more than money money money. I like dollar.

1 hour ago, Zerex said:

Yeah, I can see him being inspiring!

For me, my biggest motivation has always been money - that's just how it is.

Cannot say much more than money money money. I like dollar.

Haha, I don't mind the money but isn't my main goal, Player Activeness and people Playing and enjoying it it number 1, money eh, like it helps but keeping people playing means more.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, peterisgb said:

Haha, I don't mind the money but isn't my main goal, Player Activeness and people Playing and enjoying it it number 1, money eh, like it helps but keeping people playing means more.

Game wise I can understand that 🙂 - Career wise for me it's 100% money.

I don't care at all about promotions or titles I want the best possible raise, so whatever route gets me the bucks I'll take. 😄