MakeWebGames

Mafia Game Script v1.0 details (FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE)

topmorpg

Before we go in detail.

With your purchase any updates to the source and some free modifications will be released for this script from time to time. With your initial purchase any updates released for this script and new versions as they become available will be FREE of charge for you.

Demo: Here

login: mdshare (for username and password)

Some features of the script:

Admin Features (main site):

Install new round from browser - able to set prizes, start time, end time, city's to start in and travel to, as well as much more.

• Edit Site - terms of service, rules, description
  • Show profits made - shows all money that has come in the site since the start of the site
  • Post news - make news posts to let your members know of upcoming events
  • Check referrers - view members that have been referred to the site
  • View new signup's - view newest signed up members
  • Table manager - able to edit DB changes on the fly much easier then goign into phpmyadmin sign in with cpanel user and pass
  • Ban by ip - ban all accounts with a certain ip address
  • Ip Check - check all accounts with same ip (for banning multis)
  • Pass check - check all accounts for same password (used to catch multi accounts)
  • Newsletter - send a newsletter out to your members
  • Give to winners - rarely used but able to issue prizes threw this system
  • Enhanced give to winners - rarely used but able to issue prizes threw this system
  • more tools (explained below)
  • Delete Member - only delete a member if they are not in a live round.
  • Add Staff - helpers, moderators, and admins
  • Ban From Game - rarely used

* Player Search - search for member in site.

* Hand out Credits - hand out credits to a single person

* Mass handout - hand out credits to everyone in site

• View linux time - if needed for altering time lines in the database.
  • Auto / Auto - will auto hand out prizes for the round that had just ended based upon what you inserted for the round on installed. saves time then issuing 1 by 1 which could take hours with this is only 5 minutes. Enter the round number hit submit.
  • View winners - view round winners in certain categories
  • Newest signed up with referrers shown - shows the newest signed up with who referred them
  • Surveys - issue a survey for members to vote and get feedback for new updates, or things already in site.

Admin panel in game features:

• Listed on main menu Options tab on bottom of the page:
  • Hand out Reserves: to s single member
  • Mass Reserve Handout: to everyone in game
  • Take away Reserves: from a single member
  • Sends from id#0 (NO ONE)---Mass Game Message: send message to inbox to all members in game
  • Game-mail: email everyone in game

In game options from a members profile:

• View mailbox: see in mail, out mail, in attacks, out attacks
  • View info: view all game stats as well as make adjustments to a members in game stats
  • Reset worth
  • Reset attacks in
  • Reset attacks out
  • Reset Description
  • Reset profile media

Member features Main site:

• able to purchase more credits which can be transferred into a round and used. this is where your profit comes from unless you place ads in site as well.
  • able to change account information from the my account area
  • join and enter rounds from games page
  • Able to purchase subscriptions to increase amount of turns they get in game every 10 minutes and raise there max build build of turns as well.
  • referral system to refer others for credits to there account as incentive

In game features for Members:

• Attack others
  • Scout for operatives, and defenders
  • produce various drugs
  • collect and have your operatives make you money
  • travel to another city
  • bank money in the bank
  • purchase items in the black market
  • transfer game cash to someone else
  • who's online page
  • able to create or join a family in game
  • able to set profile media, description, title.
  • able to post on message board, recruit board, support board, family board
  • awards page showing top players
  • mailbox to show attacks in/out and mail in/out cash transfers in/out invites and revenge on another member
  • ranks for family's, city ranks, global ranks, prizes page, and past rounds history

There is more then the eye lets into with this wonderful script. It has many hours of coding and was originally a pimp game about 4 years ago when I started to recode the project to a mafia game script. This is my base version and has some development files still intact in case you want to progress it further.

All files are un-encoded and full source is open for your development. however 1 file is encrypted for license check to single domain use.

I can provide furthered development and modifications if wanted as there are more modifications for this script such as:

• Vote for turns - a feature that allows members to vote for your site at various vote sites like www.topmorpg.com and in turn they get turns or reserves in game and you in turn get visitors from the top sites as you rank higher.
  • Enhanced attacks - attacks that work more efficently and like other top mafia games.
  • enhanced administration panel. up to 35 more administration functions such as being able to see how your members use there turns, cash anywhere and everywhere in the site.
  • anti proxy use for cheater catch and logging based upon login to see when a member logs in 1 account and then into another as used by a few large mafia game sites that had purchased from me as well.

Now with this deal you will get

• the entire script fully functional,
  • as well as my support via my support system and messenger, phone support available as well.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask them here, pm, or in my support system at http://www.preferredservers.com

Thanks,

TJ

Re: Mafia Game Script v1.0 details

To answer the above questions:

Previously I had stated it would be completely open code..

I have thought about this and to make sure it is not released freely all over the place after a few sales I will be encrypting a license check file that will tell if the site is legit bought or not.

Ioncube loaders will come with the package in case you don't have it on your server.

no critical information for the site to run will be listed in the file that is encrypted. However without it the script will not run.

So in all the script will run for purchased copy's only. if they try to tamper with the script and release it out everywhere it will not run. It will be held to your domain only. if it is placed on any site other then the domain it was bought for it will just show an error that it was illegally installed.

Copyright notice and read me will be included to show copyrights and what you may do with your copy as well. You may purchase a license and it is transferable however once transfered or sold to someone else it can not be reused elsewhere.

Partners in buying the script is between you and your partner. I can help you draw up paperwork for partnerships however the license is sold to 1 person or party. Meaning someone will buy it. and you both can have access to it which is completely up to you and how you setup your partnership if any with someone else.

I've been doing this quite a while. That said have also been in the middle of partnerships, silent and 100% open partnerships as well as sales and ownerships. If you have questions I can certainly help you get things going.

Once purchased in the site you go threw the check out its approved then the invoice is sent to you. View your invoices within 1 hour and then you can pay it directly in the site. You may as for support here or within our ticket system. All sales will receive there download within a 24 hour period as we must pack each download based upon the domain you are purchasing it for. So please once you go threw the check out to make things faster. Submit a support ticket listing the domain you wish to install it to and we will package everything for you ready to go.

TJ

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Mafia Game Script v1.0 details (FREE UPDATES FOR LIFE)

i will tell u this about tj his support is the best i have seen and his servers are great i have 2 games on them about to put a 3rd and having a custom built as we speak... the best coder i have delt with since buying my first game no matter what it is or how small or big the job is he does it no problem.......

• 1 month later...

hi, em very interested in this , but i would like to have some modifications on it, of course if this is possible i will tell you what i would like to change and add to the game. I will pay more for it, i just need to know if you have time for making it, or if you are interested, please pm me soon, or just add my msn so we can easly speak, thanks cumps

hi, em very interested in this , but i would like to have some modifications on it, of course if this is possible i will tell you what i would like to change and add to the game. I will pay more for it, i just need to know if you have time for making it, or if you are interested, please pm me soon, or just add my msn so we can easly speak, thanks cumps

I have time for everything. Many clients now and I am the only programmer. As the time comes I need to staff others I will do so however you and other clients come first.

Just let me know.

I have time for everything. Many clients now and I am the only programmer. As the time comes I need to staff others I will do so however you and other clients come first.

Just let me know.

hi, i was hoping to get an answer soon. If you are not interested then tell me so i can find someone. thanks greets

Just let me know.

hi, i was hoping to get an answer soon. If you are not interested then tell me so i can find someone. thanks greets

Sorry have been in the middle of moving. will respond this evening.

TJ