MakeWebGames

v2 hall of shame

HITMAN 17

Re: v2 hall of shame

I tried this on my V2 McCodes and it didn't work. So I tried editing, and realised that the links were a bit wrong. After sorting them, I made it similar to the Hall Of Fame, where you can filter users. Basically, if you have less than 20 users, the user with the highest, will show at the bottom, obviously. Here's what I edited.

Please note, that I called mine hos.php, so if you want to edit it, then just change the links, that's all. If you can't be bothered, just ask me, and I'll do it.

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

:-)

I tried this on my V2 McCodes and it didn't work. So I tried editing, and realised that the links were a bit wrong. After sorting them, I made it similar to the Hall Of Fame, where you can filter users. Basically, if you have less than 20 users, the user with the highest, will show at the bottom, obviously. Here's what I edited.

Please note, that I called mine hos.php, so if you want to edit it, then just change the links, that's all. If you can't be bothered, just ask me, and I'll do it.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

:-)

As im new to coding, im not that good at converting so i had a go at converting this. please correct me if i am wrong as i could learn by my mistakes.

Hall Of Shame V1:

Oops missed out a bit, should be fixed now :lol:

Even though its not a good idea:

if people don't play your game you got trash there and it goes in order of id's maybe it should be random ;)

but surely say the person who is number#1 may get shown as worst player if put on random? it wouldn't work

hall of shame just does not work for last 20 players who sighned up basically...you need something like most failed crimes/most failed bust attempts/most attacks lost e.c.t