MakeWebGames

Welcome back CE

boggl

Re: Welcome back CE

At least UCC didn't change, he is still 'the always complaining' 'pessimist' ;)

And yea it was a SQL Flood attack, actually by having such an attack I learned a lot, weird that not a single mccode based game got such an attack as that engine code is very vulnerable to it.

DDOS attacks are easily preventible. They certainly dont take down your forums for 1-2 months. I'd be more inclined to believe you if you had been active on your website prior to the taking down of the forums. But it's all in the past, show us the future. ;)

Sadly enough the attacker did it again today.....

thx narcotic and isomerizer, gonna believe the rumours that it is you 2 behind these attacks

guess I need to tell everyone that sees ads from your sites around the net to click them so it costs you money without any results.

Sadly enough the attacker did it again today.....

thx narcotic and isomerizer, gonna believe the rumours that it is you 2 behind these attacks

guess I need to tell everyone that sees ads from your sites around the net to click them so it costs you money without any results.

It was not me. No matter what you think, I wouldn't even have any reason to DDoS / SQL Flood Attack w/e on your server. CE makes me money, why would i destroy something i benefit from?

You have no proof. Except for a few rumours...

Well in a way I have to thank both

There aren't really scripts against a mySQL flood attack... google is so sparse on info... and it seems my script does the job...

maybe I should turn it into a mod and start selling it and giving a share to the original attackers...

edit: first test attempt got me locked out also , locked out even of ftp, cpanel, phpmyadmin etc... forgot to excludy myself

Guest Anonymous

Ive moved the war forum to the archive...so if you two wish to continue this conversation take it to pm...Altho I have to say Im shocked ferdi, hamster, deathstar, narcotic....whoever the heck you are , that youd even have the gall to ask why people wouldnt be surprised to find out its you....

Anyways this was a welcome back CE thread....lets get back on topic before I split this sucker.