MakeWebGames

Brand New

Abhorren

Howdy!

I stumbled across your forum here after spending a couple days searching around for a specific game and finding nothing (active) that fit the bill. I play Torn City a lot and want something similar but with a Cyberpunk theme. I did find Awakened Lands and it is pretty close, but it looks like the Devs abandoned it 5+ years ago.

Anyways, i figured that I might start looking into building the game I want myself. Your forum here has a ton of information on it, but the problem that I’m having is that I am absolutely entirely new to coding and know nothing! My question to you is, what is the best place to start in order to bring this game to fruition?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to learning a new skill!

• Like 1

Firstly welcome to MWG, hope you’ll find what you’re looking for!

Here you won’t find something that you can directly run and go, you can find projects that you can develop on them to reach what you want, for example you can start with GL free version to know how works, you’ll find a lot of free/paid modifications and themes.

Also if you want to start from middle or more you can take a look on GL premium, AzHGL and AzHCode.

Any help you need do not be hesitate to ask, I will be glad to help as much as I can 😉 also you can contact me on discord if you’d like to

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, AlizHarb said:

Firstly welcome to MWG, hope you’ll find what you’re looking for!

Here you won’t find something that you can directly run and go, you can find projects that you can develop on them to reach what you want, for example you can start with GL free version to know how works, you’ll find a lot of free/paid modifications and themes.

Also if you want to start from middle or more you can take a look on GL premium, AzHGL and AzHCode.

Any help you need do not be hesitate to ask, I will be glad to help as much as I can 😉 also you can contact me on discord if you’d like to

Good luck!

Awesome, thanks for the welcome and the advice! What coding languages do I need to know to work with and build on these game engines? 

• Like 1