MakeWebGames

Gangster Legends Premium - Half Price

Dayo

I have halved the price of GL Premium to $50, this will be its new price from now on. I have also reduced the price for several of my modules including poker, Expansion pack 1 and others.

Also ill be releasing Expansion pack 2 later this month and existing GL Premium owners will be able to get a $10 discount.

Bargain price for quality work! I have bought a different engine today - but as it was based on your original free version: I will also buy the premium to support you.

Is GL Premium very different to GL Free (what the other AzHCode engine was built on), or would I be able to perhaps make use of both in the same product? Many thanks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TesterPro said:

Bargain price for quality work! I have bought a different engine today - but as it was based on your original free version: I will also buy the premium to support you.

Is GL Premium very different to GL Free (what the other AzHCode engine was built on), or would I be able to perhaps make use of both in the same product? Many thanks.

I have also another version called AzHGL , you can check it in marketplace 😛

also most of mods from GL premium works on AzHCode if you would like to use them (maybe some mods you have to delete bullets or things not exist in AzHCode simple from it and will work perfectly)

6 hours ago, TesterPro said:

Thanks, the support helps a lot, especially when planning a wedding lol.

GL Premium installs on top of GL Free just like any other module, I've not tested it installing on top of the AHZ engines as i know the core files have been altered and it used Bootstrap 5. In theory it should work, there may be some styling issues though. 

2 minutes ago, Dayo said:

GL Premium installs on top of GL Free just like any other module, I've not tested it installing on top of the AHZ engines as i know the core files have been altered and it used Bootstrap 5. In theory it should work, there may be some styling issues though. 

About styling issue was solved a long time ago, they can just easily upload their mod and enjoy it without any problem and without converting from bs3 to 5. 😛

Great thanks both for your replies! No worries Dayo - happy to support the original creator of the framework that AlizHarb expanded upon. Both are great projects in my opinion. I'm MomentumJS on Discord and appreciate how helpful Dayo and AlizHarb are too.

Congrats and enjoy the wedding!

• Like 1