MakeWebGames

Sim here

Sim

A story run down of me. I have been coding for 20 years and struggled with addiction for almost just as long. I started coding with Visual Basic 5? On AOL 2.5(Ages), I am the first purple to create a zero day exploit (back then they ease called 1 IM Punters(1 instant message punter) booting people offline and it was a real pain with dial up modems. 

In the last 10 years I have been clean and sober for around 7 years off and on. Today I'm about 50 days. I have sold drugs used drugs, boosted, robbed, ripped people off, made 30,000$/month, slept on the streets, lived like a king, been homeless, been shot, shot at people, been stabbed, stabbed others, been to jail, pimped girls, and just about anything you can think of that comes with the game and lifestyle. My most luckiest day is the day I got shot at point blank range and had the gun jam on the other person on the 2nd round. I'm also a father of a daughter.

Reason for this post is:

Help Bill Begin His Journey

As this is one of my favorite places to visit.

Edited by Sim