MakeWebGames

Your friendly local neighbourhood admin

Dave

The introductions topic was filled with spam, so I thought we'd start again. I may as well get the ball rolling.

My name is Dave Macaulay, I've been active in the McCodes / MWG community for a very long time, signing up originally when I was 13 to Criminal Existence which was ran by mdshare. During the lifetime of that community I went from a rude kid to helping Kunal & McCodes run the forum. Ultimately running it entirely by myself before it went offline a couple years back.

I'm currently located in Barcelona, Spain working for Magento, an Adobe company. If you're unfamiliar with Magento it's a PHP e-commerce platform, it's pretty complex but in that complexity it has great extensibility. I've been working on the Magento platform for 6 years now and 2 years actually working at Magento. We got acquired by Adobe recently so we've all moved over to work for them now. Free Photoshop is great!

At Magento I'm the engineering lead for our upcoming Page Builder product, I've been solely working on this project since before I joined Magento so I'm very excited to see it becoming live in the next few months.

In my free time I love playing video games, mainly on my gaming PC. It looks like I'll also be keeping this forum afloat from now on!

• Like 4