MakeWebGames

Ajax type tile map

Slasher

Hey guys,

Well i remember seeing i think it was gamble's game a military game i no he sold it but i remember the map he had for it and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for one iv spent the last 3 hours trying to find one but for the life of me cant find anything like what im after or even something along the lines of the map from year1920 something along them lines would be brilliant.

Cheers guys :)

What sort of map system are you looking for? Ive been making a tile map maker/viewer. I spent a long while looking for a pre-built system and couldn't find a decent one so spent the day coding a new one. I may release it open source but that wont be for another month or so.

I added an example of the map zoomed into 256x256px per tile, you can zoom out to 16x16px, im waiting on my GFX designer to make more assets.

What sort of map system are you looking for? Ive been making a tile map maker/viewer. I spent a long while looking for a pre-built system and couldn't find a decent one so spent the day coding a new one. I may release it open source but that wont be for another month or so.

I added an example of the map zoomed into 256x256px per tile, you can zoom out to 16x16px, im waiting on my GFX designer to make more assets.

just like that [uSER=64684]Dayo[/uSER] its for my latest venture which i think this could be a big part of it but its hard as hell to find iv found actual maps that maybe of some use but not sure just yet.