MakeWebGames

Mod ideas

seanybob

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Mod ideas

I want a new attack screen that allows you point and click at the target and each area of the body creates dif damage.

Smack em in the groin with a bat does x damage.. snipe em in the temple does x damage. So a member can control how much neg damage a person gets and how much Hosp time they will have.

Can I have that for Christmas?

I have a idea and would be willing to pay you to do it.

I want a mod where you can buy slaves and then fight them to the death.Also where you can wager on them or put your slave up for grabs like the car mod where you bet the pink slip..or the mod wouldbe even better if the married people could have children and then fight them to the death..it fits my game..lol

I want a new attack screen that allows you point and click at the target and each area of the body creates dif damage.

Smack em in the groin with a bat does x damage.. snipe em in the temple does x damage. So a member can control how much neg damage a person gets and how much Hosp time they will have.

I made that xD

I made that xD

lets talk..

• 2 months later...

lets make a kind of a mod writers contest

join fee $1

1 prize, which is the total of the people that joined the contest

winner gets selected through a poll

if there is interest for a mod contest we can start one....

Not a bad idea, should come up with a few of the regulations and stuff.

I would recommend it be that we all build a large mod, something with a broad base, such as Race Tournaments or something so that we all have the same task, but there's option for alot of change.

That was just an example, but yeah. :) Anywho, I like the idea, go for it!

:mrgreen:

lets make a kind of a mod writers contest

join fee $1

1 prize, which is the total of the people that joined the contest

winner gets selected through a poll

if there is interest for a mod contest we can start one....

Not a bad idea, should come up with a few of the regulations and stuff.

I would recommend it be that we all build a large mod, something with a broad base, such as Race Tournaments or something so that we all have the same task, but there's option for alot of change.

That was just an example, but yeah. :) Anywho, I like the idea, go for it!

:mrgreen:

i like that idea then it gives a fair chance for all the contestants to take a simple idea and show what they can do by expanding it majorly !!!