MakeWebGames

How has everyone been?

Ishraq

Since leaving online gaming for my university exams, i've gained an international license with a network marketing and direct selling company called ACN, its truly amazing and the compensation plan is phenomenal. I've started my business last year July and i've learn't a lot about the economy, how the corporate world works, personal development that is required in network marketing and so on. The journey has been fantastic and I look forward to the future. Has anyone ever looked into network marketing / multi-level marketing?

Please no negative or closed minded people comment, your mindset and mentality isn't welcome here.

Welcome back!

I have been asked on multiple occasions to become a part of companies that use multi-level marketing / network marketing. I've done my research - basically, it's not for me.

There are obvious flaws in the system, and those that do very little after building their "tree" (as some have called it) make the most $$.

Experience obviously drives the amount of $$ that you make, but you should at least be a contributor once you have the experience instead of a piggy-backer off of others' success.

However, that doesn't mean that I'm a "negative nancy" towards those that go down this route. So long as you enjoy what you're doing and it's not illegal, who cares. Kudos for finding your passion and enjoying what you're doing.

~G7470

• Like 1

Good to see you're still here.

Thanks Bud

I'm closed minded. I commented. **** your post rules!

Welcome back btw. smile.png

Haha, thanks

so you are an avon lady now........

Not an Avon lady, what made you think avon and that i'm a lady? biggrin.png

Welcome back!

I have been asked on multiple occasions to become a part of companies that use multi-level marketing / network marketing. I've done my research - basically, it's not for me.

There are obvious flaws in the system, and those that do very little after building their "tree" (as some have called it) make the most $$.

Experience obviously drives the amount of $$ that you make, but you should at least be a contributor once you have the experience instead of a piggy-backer off of others' success.

However, that doesn't mean that I'm a "negative nancy" towards those that go down this route. So long as you enjoy what you're doing and it's not illegal, who cares. Kudos for finding your passion and enjoying what you're doing.

~G7470

Hey Thanks, us as network marketers, we present, provide the opportunity, you shouldn't be forced or asked to join a company. Looks like people just wanted to take advantage of you rather than building a team and creating a bond like a family and more importantly explain the aim of the company. (what it was set out to do for the people?)

In a properly designed MLM company the compensation plan and business model had no flaws so it does seem the ones you came across provide "less value for the cost of the license." That statement signifies the major difference between Illegal and Legal MLMs. The company i'm part of is rightly 100% perfect, as I did research exactly how it should be done, co-founders, integrity, product, services, compensation plan, independent magazines (not influenced by experiences or opinions, they do their own credible research before publishing your company on their magazine).

If the person above you is guaranteed to make more than you even if you work hard and he just chills then you know you're in a pyramid scheme where the money flows up only. In any network marketing compensation plan your level 1-7 decides your pay, you can out-earn the person above you because your 1-7 might have more people than the 1-7 of the person above you.

This website helps us understand a lot about network marketing (http://www.mlm-thewholetruth.com/mlm-legal-issues/pyramid-scheme-or-legal-mlm-how-to-tell-the-difference/)

I agree with you on this, but experience is not necessarily about the money you make, its more about time and the fails/struggles to get the success. I have made more than those who have joined before me but thats because the mentors i have are great people and through their experience they taught me what to do what not to do and etc. That way I can have the best business experience possible, then i would learn ways to improve and teach others to do the same so their experience is better than mine. I have people that help me and don't financially benefit from me and i help those that i don't benefit from as well, it becomes your nature to help others succeed. Its what network marketing is about, "being compensated by helping others and personal development", if anyone boasts about money in any conversation, even if they say "oh you can make $300000000000" haha they haven't understood network marketing.

Yes, you are legally, morally and ethically right to earn a percentage from your distribution, but yes it does annoy us when there are idiots that don't do anything except renew their license and stay qualified to earn. There is no contribution from them, thats why the compensation plan makes sure they only earn until a certain level, upto level 2 in my compensation plan and they wont earn any bonuses as they will be blocked off. So its funny that they think they can fool the system.

Yes there's a lot of companies out there that haven't been attacked by the law, so if a company is illegal but hasn't shut down, their time will come, they won't last 2-3 years. Also its always important to do research the exact way as i did above. Especially the co-founders, theres a company out there that does crypto-currency, its illegal as the coins don't exist, its a big IF. The co-founder had 4-5 other companies that all got shut down by the law. Yet people still fall for this co-founders new company, but anyway whats quick to build is quick to crumble, they target the people that dont understand the concept of network marketing and are looking for quick money... loool.

Its really important to understand that the industry revenues £178 billion yearly thats more than NFL, FIFA, Music, Hollywood industries, Network marketing has created more millionaires than these industries, forget about millions, imagine what an extra few thousands a month can do to your lifestyle. ACN operates in 24 first world countries and is expanding into a further 9 this year, they are involved in the industries: Wellness, Personal Care, Telecommunications, Energy and Essential Services. They are the largest direct seller from telecommunications, energy and other essential services. Like, I wouldn't call it selling because we provide services to customers and guarantee them savings because our partnership allows us to do so, because the company saves money on advertising. Everyone wants to pay less for the things they need and use everyday, and its all credible companies, nothing unknown.

For example, in the UK, First Utility is the 7th largest energy company and is cheaper than the big 6, (look up on the big 6 scandal,scam)

in the US, ACN has their own energy company called, XOOM energy, "XOOM Energy ranks No.1 in Energy and No. 13 overall on the 2015 Inc. 500 with Three-Year Sales Growth of over 16,000%".

There's over 168+ partnerships available across the world, if you would like to know how you can benefit from the services ACN provides then do feel free to message me as this will benefit you by saving you money, will help me grow my business and more important every time you pay your bill a hungry child is fed. ACN gives to many charities, including the Ronald McDonald foundation. But if you want to know how you can earn extra income and enhance your lifestyle do message me, would love to help.

• 3 weeks later...

http://acninc.com/news/press-releases/2015/03/10/acninc-feeding-america-partnership/ Concord, NC – March 10, 2015 – ACN, Inc., the world’s largest direct seller of telecommunications, energy and other essential services, has officially named Feeding America® as its domestic hunger partner. ACN is extending its commitment to fighting child hunger with its Project Feeding Kids campaign. Through Project Feeding Kids, ACN’s Independent Business owners can help fight childhood hunger in the U.S. simply by doing what they are already doing – building their home-based businesses.

Feeding America is the largest domestic hunger-relief organization with a network of 200 local food banks reaching every county in the United States.

About Feeding America

Feeding America is the nationwide network of 200 food banks that leads the fight against hunger in the United States. Together, we provide food to more than 46 million people through 60,000 food pantries and meal programs in communities across America. Feeding America also supports programs that improve food security among the people we serve; educates the public about the problem of hunger; and advocates for legislation that protects people from going hungry. Individuals, charities, businesses and government all have a role in ending hunger. Donate. Volunteer. Advocate. Educate. Together we can solve hunger.

"ACN will donate one meal any time someone becomes a customer of the following services: ACN Digital Phone Service, ACN High Speed Internet, ACN Local and Long Distance, Flash Wireless, XOOM Energy, Vivint Security and Automation, Protect America, ADT, Dish, DirecTV, Verizon FiOS, ACN DigitalTalk® Express and Anovia Payments ($3,000 and above). ACN will also donate one meal each time a customer pays their bill for the following services each month: ACN Digital Phone Service, ACN High Speed Internet, ACN Local and Long Distance, Flash Wireless and ACN DigitalTalk® Express."

This is just North America, if you would like to find out about the other 23 countries and the 9 new countries that ACN will be expanding into this year, message me. Take advantage of the necessities in life, I will offer you services that will save you money, won't offer anything that will cost you more. These partnerships have a sole purpose to save people money on the things they need and use everyday.

If you are from North America continent, find out how you can simply, save money on your liabilities, and also indirectly help give to charity.