MakeWebGames

Mccodes v2 game.css Colour Issue

benlucraft

As you can see I have edited my game.css exactly the same as my login and register.css them 2 have worked perfectly fine but game.css has become an issue as the middle of my pages stay white... Below is a screenshot, I cannot upload the file for .css as it won't let me but where am i going wrong here?

Also how do i get the game to fill up the whole page? as it only covers the middle of the page due to v2 default settings

609132506_ScreenShot2016-01-23at18_08_25.png.d3c4dfb87a445adbd5660f595c084c25.png

As you can see I have edited my game.css exactly the same as my login and register.css them 2 have worked perfectly fine but game.css has become an issue as the middle of my pages stay white... Below is a screenshot, I cannot upload the file for .css as it won't let me but where am i going wrong here?

Also how do i get the game to fill up the whole page? as it only covers the middle of the page due to v2 default settings

the game.css uses different classes and ids as the register page could be wrong i have a custom design on mine