MakeWebGames

Looking for a business partner

Frosty

I'm the owner of DrugDistrict:

http://makewebgames.io/forum/general-development-central/game-projects/23634-drugdistrict-the-ultimate-drug-war-mmorpg

Game has long since died but I still possess the ownership of over $1400 of custom unique graphic design that was created for the game and I also have the modified mccodes v2 engine which has had a complete overhaul with unique gameplay and features added, custom coding came to over $2.200 and all this is not being used, I want to try and bring the game back, the code is solid, the game is unique, everything is there to create an awesome game but I am looking for a partner who has the ability to promote the game and allow it to reach it's potential, I am looking for a serious partner and I'm willing to give complete 50/50 ownership to someone who is willing to put the time and effort into it. A legally binding contract will be drafted up between myself and the other party as long as both are committed.

Happy to answer any question :)

I'm the owner of DrugDistrict:

http://makewebgames.io/forum/general-development-central/game-projects/23634-drugdistrict-the-ultimate-drug-war-mmorpg

Game has long since died but I still possess the ownership of over $1400 of custom unique graphic design that was created for the game and I also have the modified mccodes v2 engine which has had a complete overhaul with unique gameplay and features added, custom coding came to over $2.200 and all this is not being used, I want to try and bring the game back, the code is solid, the game is unique, everything is there to create an awesome game but I am looking for a partner who has the ability to promote the game and allow it to reach it's potential, I am looking for a serious partner and I'm willing to give complete 50/50 ownership to someone who is willing to put the time and effort into it. A legally binding contract will be drafted up between myself and the other party as long as both are committed.

Happy to answer any question :)

Glad to see you're breathing some life back into the project, currently it seems like the website is down. Being able to view the game may help a lot with proposals.

Best of luck with this!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...