MakeWebGames

Looking for free pixel art icons for my game

flixbeat

Good day MWG, i'm looking for pixel art icons for my game which are free for public or commercial use. I'm not really good on pixel art making and i just don't possess the skill. I'm developing a custom game all by myself and I don't really have that luxury of time to make some, I have one friend that has a little bit of skills regarding making pixel art, but it seems he's not that committed on this project so can't really rely much on him.

By the way i found this icon set around the web, it's a huge compilation of classic game icons such as weapons, food, skills etc. which are I guess ripped off from games like ragnarok, but I'm not really sure if I can use them once i deploy my game without getting into any troubles regarding copyright and stuff.

So if anyone out there knows where to get some of these resources for free, I will be very glad. thanks :)

Edited by flixbeat
typo fix

Good day MWG, i'm looking for pixel art icons for my game which are free for public or commercial use. I'm not really good on pixel art making and i just don't possess the skill. I'm developing a custom game all by myself and I don't really have that luxury of time to make some, I have one friend that has a little bit of skills regarding making pixel art, but it seems he's not that committed on this project so can't really rely much on him.

By the way i found this icon set around the web, it's a huge compilation of classic game icons such as weapons, food, skills etc. which are I guess ripped off from games like ragnarok, but I'm not really sure if I can use them once i deploy my game without getting into any troubles regarding copyright and stuff.

So if anyone out there knows where to get some of these resources for free, I will be very glad. thanks :)

That set you provided is massive, what more could you want!? Opengameart is good, though, as mentioned by Coly.