MakeWebGames

Vi Bank - Your virtual bank

turlaka

Hello,

I want to present a game that is with different topic. The topic is Vi Bank (Virtual Bank). The point of the game is to build your own virtual bank with a large network of branches and staff to bring you a good profit.

The main ways of making levro in the game are:

1) through visits on your unique link

2) through referrals - registered player under your unique link - you win 10% from every levro (levro is money - virtual currency in the game)

3) by answering questions - You can make money for your bank from our Quiz game, which gives you money and rating for every correct answer. You

4) from the staff of your bank - The staff will bring you money every hour

5) with buying virtual items - The virtual items are good way of investment, you can win from 135% to 376% more

6) by robbing foreign banks - The game also have few skills - Attack, Defense, Espionage, Communication, Computer literacy and Management.

The first 2 skills "Attack and Defense" are important to rob a foreign bank(bank of other player). With a successful robbery you take all the money OUT SIDE the vault of the victim.

The skill "Espionage" in important to spy foreign bank and get a report for it before you make a robbery.

The other skills gives you more profit for your bank's staff.

The game also offer a good lottery where you can try your luck to multiply your levro or credits.

I want to say that the game is still in development and it's not released yet. So i will post few screenshots here, so you can see it.

I accept all kind of suggestions, opinions, criticisms, etc.

At the moment i can't post you screen shot for our quiz game, because there are no question added yet.

Nf84bJX.png

bFaSr0t.png

9fqs7Hi.png

nTJ8czp.png

a0Dk5pT.png

elBTFFe.png

For now the design is only for desktop version, if you login with your phone you will see it in desktop version. I want to complete the game first and released. Also i want to see what will happened after this, is it interesting to the users, is it attractive. If i see future of this game, i will make it mobile responsible and translate it to a different languages and maybe i can think for android/iOS app.