MakeWebGames

Just Ace Gaming

Just Ace has ripped a layout that was created for my website (carnalcove.com) Peter is the one who has created my website layout for me..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]Wreckless Life[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]Carnal[/ATTACH]

(Not sure how to use this entire forum at all it would appear.)

carnal.thumb.png.f2af8f2c829cf64a4cdefce84bc67468.png

wreckless.thumb.png.74cfaa13dbc8dc926df40137261c749b.png

Edited by JMB Gaming
To give notice

Michael Braden?

Is that the guy off gta, anyway JMB can confirm this was solved and knows the reasons behind it and me and him have come to some agreement.

Just Ace is no longer in any sort of access of Wreckless Life and hasnt been for some time.

PS - Microsocket, dont come spamming my game with links and trying to get involved on a situation you dont know about.

1 word, Clueless.

PS - Microsocket, dont come spamming my game with links and trying to get involved on a situation you don`t know about.

I don`t own a game to spam on your little (10 users per day) game although I do know a few owners that have seen you and your `admin` spamming your game around which makes you look cheap , tacky and desperate :)

You , sir, are what people like to refer as the `bottom rung of society` and in case you have trouble deciphering that it means you are a cheap tacky pr1ck

One word retort to your one word insult ?

Delusional.

I don`t own a game to spam on your little (10 users per day) game although I do know a few owners that have seen you and your `admin` spamming your game around which makes you look cheap , tacky and desperate :)

You , sir, are what people like to refer as the `bottom rung of society` and in case you have trouble deciphering that it means you are a cheap tacky pr1ck

One word retort to your one word insult ?

Delusional.

Your not even worth arguing with, take your trash talk somewhere else.