MakeWebGames

gRPG & BlueImp

Magictallguy

attachment.php?attachmentid=1905

@Zettieee and I have been working on this to get it to work with both v2 and v2.0.5b and we've confirmed it working on both platforms (with 1 uncomment for v2.0.5b).

I can now also confirm that it works on gRPG

There's a demo of it available here, an account will be required (it's entirely free to sign up) or you can use the demo (demo:demo) account

Purchase info:

All we're asking for is $20 and it comes with free installation (optional)!

You can purchase from myself directly (I intend to add it to the MC Codes mod list)

I accept PayPal ([email protected])

I need help!

Support is offered to all who need it! Simply message me here and I'll respond within 24 hours

Extendibility:

BlueImp is fairly extendible, but I highly recommend reading through BlueImp's wiki first.

Staff functions?

The chat is designed to go based on the default MC Codes user_level permissions. (2 = admin, 3/5 = moderator, etc.)

Administrators have all rights (as you would expect), which include kick/bans and view user IP (built-in) with room for more should you want them

I've also wrote up a chat log for staff members (screenshot below)

What else?

There are multiple things this chat can do. From a simple roll of a die (or multiple, the choice is yours!) to ignoring other users or talking directly to them privately - a great feature for those who like to role play, or simply want to talk to each other using a method much faster than most games' in-built mail system.

Users can also change their displayed name - though, in the demo version, I've disabled this feature.