MakeWebGames

This really that's a sort

Guest somonkhan

This really that's a sort of emblematic of what I'm doing so I took that question from last year I brought that back to the agency um we got it included force effect in a list up staff recommendations to the Commission who makes the policy decisions in I mistakenly did not get my disclaimer this morning I obviously am NOT the chairman so I’m not speaking for her I'm speaking as on behalf of the staff the people who implement are the policies so what the Commission body does and I'll oh and here I think one maybe one or two questions with him for that I is different policy so what they did is every year they sit together to say what are we going to do this year you to search for the chairman's priorities and what they did add to the you see itin small print their to the operating plan next year is to do what’s called a request.

http://supertestoboostsfacts.com/force-effect/

i haven't a clue what your saying, not that i'm trying to come off as rude but although you have indeed written in english, you've wrote in as such a dialog way, as if your talking to your self lol, what exactly are you trying to imply? like if you need any help of some sort w'ere here to help so could you be more clear please if you can :)

Edited by jcvenom

i haven't a clue what your saying, not that i'm trying to come off as rude but although you have indeed written in english, you've wrote in as such a dialog way, as if your talking to your self lol, what exactly are you trying to imply? like if you need any help of some sort w'ere here to help so could you be more clear please if you can :)

Your speaking to yourself jcv, this is a spammer :D