MakeWebGames

Thug Paradise 2 - Beta.

syedboyz

If all th accusations with this site are true you are liable for it. Just so you know, I moved your last thread pending review but didn't realize that we were possibly waiting for @W3Theory || Peter was supposed to validate the template made since apparently it belongs to another game. So Peter if you would mind letting us know if you made that and if this person owns the rights to it?

[MENTION=68435]DonCityGame[/MENTION],

If you do in fact own rights to the theme you can by all means issue a DMCA to one.com and let them know of the infraction.

Edited by KyleMassacre

It seems we need DonCity to resolve this. [MENTION=70818]syedboyz[/MENTION] you should also provide proof of purchase of this if you did in fact buy it, if you cannot then you don't have a leg to stand on whether or not you did in fact purchase this script. Take it as business experience either way and you'll know from now on to get proof purchase and some form of declaration that you are the rightful owner of it

It seems we need DonCity to resolve this. [MENTION=70818]syedboyz[/MENTION] you should also provide proof of purchase of this if you did in fact buy it, if you cannot then you don't have a leg to stand on whether or not you did in fact purchase this script. Take it as business experience either way and you'll know from now on to get proof purchase and some form of declaration that you are the rightful owner of it

My man, its been a while. The guys a scammer and a racist. I have witnesses who can say that I bought whatever I bought off him.

My man, its been a while. The guys a scammer and a racist. I have witnesses who can say that I bought whatever I bought off him.

I'm slightly curious why you have two accounts.

Witnesses can be both fabricated and influenced. If you don't have written proof then you'll fail to make a believer out of many people

Well like I previously said, it's time to issue that DMCA since your hosting copyrighted material and that is a direct violation of yours hosts T&C. So either you can do the noble thing and remove the content yourself or wait to get the notice from your host. But the outcome will be the same.

I have not sold any content that is in use on my game. Any claims as such are false.

Ash/Syed (or whatever his real name is) will fabricate stories to try and worm his way out of something like this once his abuse (1, 2) hasn't worked out for him. It's quite sad really.

Here is what his game looked like when it was sat on the last domain (t-p-2.co.uk) which has since been suspended. 1, 2

Then there is this snippet of a Skype conversation I had with somebody else using my content, who claims Ash is responsible for distributing it.

I have a question regarding your 'Buy Credits' page. Why is my domain name in the source code twice? Once linking to content on my server and a second time from a Cloudflare setting/app. Ah, yes that's correct - because you stole it, as you have with the images. If you'd bought it, that JS from Cloudflare wouldn't be there stating my domain name.

[MENTION=68711]KyleMassacre[/MENTION] I'll be issuing it first thing Monday morning.