MakeWebGames

need a team

Raven1992

F.Y.I No Stupid Kids saying they Can Code for **** Cause you Just Want Admin to **** things Up

Title:

NightMereOfLove

Game abstract:

"NightmereOfLove is set in the 24th Centery Where Everything Digital and Feautureistic. you start your way at the Bottom and Slowly Work yer Way up to Number 1. But Don't get cocky There Be Challanges Along the Way Think You Can Master The Skylines Of the Game then Prove It.

(Some of the) Unique features:

My Game will Be Friendly and have a very Unique Featuristic Layout to Go With it along with a Snazzy Banner.

Technology used:

This Is all PHP Stuff the Engine is based of MCCodes v2.0.5b and the Layout will be in psd then embded in to the game background.

Current development status:

So Far It a Slow Process Due to me doing Nght Shifts So I try and make an effort to carry On.

My own skills and tasks in the game:

I not the Best Coder But always Willing to Learn I am More of a Beta Tester To test the Game load and Mods.

What I/we are looking for:

Looking for People who Got Experence in PHP and Graphics if possible along with MYSQL.

Expenses will be covered by:

I Will Pay for the Hosting and Domain out of my Wages so The site Can Stay On Longer will Be paying People to Do Graphics At A Later Date

Current team:

Only Me sadly

Benifits

x5 DP pack and What ever I Make I split

Edited by Raven1992

How do you know kids may not bring success to your game? I am currently 15 and I'll say for my age I am making a lot of money. And by the age of 17 I should be able to buy a good car along with insurance.

To be honest, work for yourself and if you need help there's an community here which people offer to give help. This community has helped me out a lot. Which helped me achieve my goals. After that when you have some money invest into that money into your game.

Are you purposefully trying to misspell 'Nightmare'? A couple of pointers if you are trying to find an investor/partner:

1) Learn how to complete coherent sentences and looks professional (to a point, this is still MWG).

2) Have realistic 'benefits' or proposals to grab ones' attention to join. (5x DP on top of a split? That is nothing and makes no sense)

3) Don't try to act smart or tough, especially coming from your first sentence on this post. It makes you look like a kid and a hothead. No one wants to attach their name to someone who likes to swear and try to act all tough on people.

4) Learn to write properly.... Can't freakin' emphasize that enough. It always drives me nuts when I see you make a post trying to act tough but your sentences are unbearable to look at. You don't have to be the best writer, I make mistakes all the time (and probably within this post too), but it needs to be approachable.

~ Pete

Are you purposefully trying to misspell 'Nightmare'? A couple of pointers if you are trying to find an investor/partner:

1) Learn how to complete coherent sentences and looks professional (to a point, this is still MWG).

2) Have realistic 'benefits' or proposals to grab ones' attention to join. (5x DP on top of a split? That is nothing and makes no sense)

3) Don't try to act smart or tough, especially coming from your first sentence on this post. It makes you look like a kid and a hothead. No one wants to attach their name to someone who likes to swear and try to act all tough on people.

4) Learn to write properly.... Can't freakin' emphasize that enough. It always drives me nuts when I see you make a post trying to act tough but your sentences are unbearable to look at. You don't have to be the best writer, I make mistakes all the time (and probably within this post too), but it needs to be approachable.

~ Pete

sigh Pete you Ruin the Fun