MakeWebGames

Any one interested in 2 app/game sites for sale.

onetouchgames

I have 2 games for sale, fairly new but it is a built platform for you to make money. under 1 month old, needs advertising that is all.

1 ARMY military site, uses jQuery mobile and built for all devices on android and online. Made $100 within couple days of release, but due to not managing it slightly dead 20-30 active players. Needs taking care of. - $2,000

1 Full android app game puzzle/arcade with good graphics and sound. - $750 i am looking for.

if you have the type of budget please contact me i will tell you more. if you are going to waste my time then dont bother.

Just as a fair warning, if it's the tap circle, that is licensed out for 125-150$ on the web by companies. What would make it worth 750$?

- - - Updated - - -

And if it is that military game, are you just going to re-make/re-use that script over and over again? I noticed Gangster Hustle is using the same exact script, except the design element.

Just wondering why a new username? Why not stick with your original username than creating all these usernames? This is like your 4th one now. Doesn't make any sense.

WHy who is he?