MakeWebGames

Looking for a GRPG Partner for a myspace mobsters replica game

mags

Title:

Mobsters Made Men

Game abstract:

"Mobsters Made Men" is a Mob RPG, running of course inside the browser and will

allow players to fight their way to the top of fame. My game will be a relica of the myspace mobsters with new twist and turns to give the players more to do.

(Some of the) Unique features:

Mobsters Made Men will have Npc and they will start to be hitlisted on the npc hitlist npcs will start to mug other players for there cash they will also be chucked into the npc jail and npcs will also try to attack players.There will be a points slot machine that will give out Cash,Points, and Items. Drive-by shootings on members and gang members. Hourly rewards for most fights won,mugs and kills.Top deadliest players in each state.(This plugins was made for me by Nonstopcoding and also can be purchased on his site)

Technology used:

Code will be HTML PHP CSS and possible Javascript(Still thinking about it)

Current development status:

So far I the game is about 40% done due to a heart attack i suffered a few weeks ago and now cash is beyond low.

My own skills and tasks in the game:

I'm not a coder but I'm understanding alot whats going on and learning php and html and i continue to learn every day.

What I'm looking for:

I really need an expert in GRPG to help finish this project off, I spent alot on this project to let it go.

Expenses will be covered by:

I will pay all the hosting and domain name when the project goes live, right now its on a free domain.

Current team:

It's just my son and myself at the moment.

Share / gain of the partners:

We will split the gain 50/50 and I will pay for the hosting and you will do the coding. If this interest you you can contact me here or skype. Nonstopcoding can vouch for me this is by far from a scam. Thank you for your time.

Edited by mags

Dyam dude, sorry to hear about the heart attack. How's the recovery going?

Question 1: What database language are you using?

Question 2, 3, 4: What makes this different than other games? Why would people play this? What makes it unique?

Question 5: What are your sons specialties?

Are there any previews or screenshots available for us to view?

Edited by Script47

im doing ok on the recovery sir ty for asking , Now for my son and me on are skills we are self teaching are selves daily and trying to grasp how it all works some makes sense and some doesnt so thats where we stand on the knowledge now what makes this different from other mob games is 1. myspace mobsters was very popular the 1#app with 30 million players until they pulled the plug on the community and we lost hundreds of accounts and thousands of dollars so some of use went to a game called mafia mofo outstanding game using the grpg script and its a popular game too but nothing like myspace mobsters ,so what im trying to do here is combine both games together and give the mob community a new mobsters game with a new twist and im still coming up with other ideals to add to the game to make it enjoyible with endless play. The database is mysql and I'm wanting to change it to mysqli and I'm also thinking about javascript.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1692[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1693[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1694[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1695[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1696[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1697[/ATTACH]

i will add more later for view

topdeadnkingnqueen.thumb.png.73ca6b96822b79c2f398d2280c880508.png

Skillpoints.thumb.png.b954de7d8b764bf48f8b07c5dd3224c0.png

mAPgR1H.thumb.png.0b44e9210093b8e578a5229554fe19bc.png

1563622260_gfatherpage.thumb.png.527db857d9eb00b5ad77f7db7ff6029c.png

npchitlist.png.ca7fc45c40c128a9755c4da02033980b.png

NBQjXuH.thumb.jpg.c27a479d210c13d1b906ef7adab98170.jpg

Edited by mags