MakeWebGames

NewsPaper Mod

AdamHull

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1586[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]1587[/ATTACH]This is my first mod I have released to the public and I am fairly pants at coding. So all feedback is welcome.

It should be secure but it is not 100% tested

Save this as addnews.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

This next page you can call what ever you like as long as you remember to add it to the city or menu

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

The sql tables

addnew.png.43f88d9f43a72db26d91bcf312a02f7f.png

newpaper.png.6606534ca8ec05cd5d8247d165b3a905.png

Edited by adamhull
ADDED SCREENSHOTS

Simple, but for what it's worth, simplicity is great for any developer.

Viewing the news is a little tricky, though. It seems like it would be a real pain for a user to view the actual news that you want to post, as the table really doesn't bring out the real content (which is the news itself). I would suggest a change of formatting, like perhaps the title and article itself be in a couple divs and the user/how long ago information be displayed in a different, much smaller div?

~G7470

• Like 1