MakeWebGames

Metal Gaming || Marine Commando || In Progress

WildHosting

We still don't have one :(

The website so far has been made by me, so i've took majority of the day off from creating the game and instead started the website development. But a developer is still surely needed as we have A LOT to do & there is plenty of work available for the next developer!

On a quick progressing note, we look to release a demo for the game in October.

Pre-Alpha? Alpha? Beta? Or the full game?

Basically the demo will provide the very first mission of the campaign and will end with the biggest tease to assure the user to come back and try the game once it has released completely.

It will be exactly how the full first mission will be when the game has released fully.

Edited by WildHosting

Good news to make our project more promising, we have found an investor on year contract from release on a share rate we will keep to ourselves!

We have also purchased a UK Server for our multiplayer modes, this will be used for testing and once release is nearby we will be swapping our UK for a US & also purchasing our EU.

So far we've had no real bugs stop our development, small issues to iron out once major creation is complete but we should be set for a late December / Early January release!

Here is a list of what is to come.

Expected in July - Base "Metal Gaming" website to be released along with our Marine Commando website with forums! We look to release a Demo Trailer also in this month. We are currently map creating and hope to have all top priority maps completed by the end of July. Our first "testing" for the game will go out near the end of the month, testers are still needed via any WINDOWS system vista & above.

Expected in August - August will be a little quieter, we will be creating our lobbys, game modes & character graphics in this month. Pre-registration will open and Worldwide advertisements to go out. Testers needed for MAC systems.

Expected in September - Taking all tester reviews on board and adjusting to them if needed, all maps, weapons & characters to be released on the website. A complete finish of the campaign mode hopefully to be finished by then. GameGuard integration to follow.

Expected in October - Release of our DEMO, which will provide a training course & the first mission of the campaign. Lots of competitions to be released in this month. Testers required for all windows/mac systems on further content.

November - January - Absolutely polishing the game, complete bug testing & finalizing to a quality product. November should introduce our Official Main trailer and a steam submission also & a release late December / early January of our Free to Play, FPS - Marine Commando it's a late Christmas present but god shall it be worth the wait.

Now even I am excited. - Busy Busy Busy!

Woopsy! - Forgot to mention, applications for a support & technical team will open in early November too!

Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Marine-Commando/309082465919150?sk=timeline

Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdXtKjZuM5RSDkFpgCQ3Cgg

My Skype - [email protected]

Edited by WildHosting

Hey, Wildhosting,

Just a few questions, if you don't mind.

I'm highly experienced with the game engine you're using as I've used it myself in the past. One thing that really sparks my attention is if you have such a large budget why are you using an engine like fps-creator to create this game and not one like unity-3d? Or even fps-creator reloaded?

From my experience with the engine I can tell you what you're trying to accomplish with the engine will not work. The reason for this is the lack of stability for multiplayer games and the engine itself. And not to mention that the engine itself is pretty much left in an unfinished state as it is. Your best bet would be to create a single player game with the engine but even at that it has many restrictions and some fairly terrible AI.

I'm in no way trying to bash your product or even what you're trying to achieve. I think what you're trying to do is great I would just hate for you to put all that time and effort into a game such as this and have it not go anywhere due to the game engine's lack of stability and support. I do hope you consider this post as a positive one and look into unity because I truly think that would be your best way to do what you wanna do with the game. I'd be more then happy to help you out with anything you fellas need. You can either PM me here or add me on skype: dottdogg if you ever need anything.