MakeWebGames

Animation video clip

ColdBlooded

Hey all,

I've got some work for someone who is willing and able to take it.

I need a video clip animation done. It will require, around a minute worth of digital content popping up according to the scripted plan which I will provide.

You will be required to have voice over the digital content clip. Text, Animation and voice over. Something basic, simple, nothing too graphical. Neat and professional.

What will you be creating:

A promotional / overview of a website application (which also comes with an iOS and Android app downloadable from App stores).

Budget: $300-500 NZD.

Due date: After 1 month or so from now. So you have some time as there is no rush.

Detail specs will be provided upon formerly agreeing to do the work.

Thanks!

I used to have an online radio website and I'm still friends with the guy who did my sweepers and promo stuff. If you want I can email you some of his work and set you up with him. Shoot me a PM and with your email and I will send you some of his work. That's the only thing I can help you with.

My brother actually works for Martha Stewart as a photographer and video editor. I'll see what he can do. He provides professional work and I am sure he can do the job.

Looks like talent runs through the family :]

I have very minimal experience with Windows movie maker if thats anything you're asking for xD

Looks like talent runs through the family :]

I have very minimal experience with Windows movie maker if thats anything you're asking for xD

My brother is the talented one haha I am always inspired on what he does. Just has that talent to grab little things that no one would notice. Basically anything that deals with Martha Stewart and is on the app, is something he has done. Ranging from storyboard, digital work, music (his girlfriend does a lot of that) and more. They are trying to adventure into their own freelance work.