MakeWebGames

[v2] Is it possible to...

Use other mafia and pimp game scripts with Mc Codes? What are the basic conversions? I will share free mods with the community if someone can help me get this working. I also need a media system and a way to setup vote-able music/art/video battles. I will pay for assistance, please read my forum welcome post.

-Rothchild, Ugle Tv. reverbnation.com/BUMCEntertainment | youtube.com/BUMCENT

*Does MC Codes support images and animations? Is there a hot-spot linking tutorial for images? The search wasnt helpful

Use other mafia and pimp game scripts with Mc Codes? What are the basic conversions? I will share free mods with the community if someone can help me get this working. I also need a media system and a way to setup vote-able music/art/video battles. I will pay for assistance, please read my forum welcome post.

-Rothchild, Ugle Tv. reverbnation.com/BUMCEntertainment | youtube.com/BUMCENT

*Does MC Codes support images and animations? Is there a hot-spot linking tutorial for images? The search wasnt helpful

Mccodes supports any coding languages, if you are advance in your learning it is VERY possible you can use other scripts with mccodes..Just takes simple editing skills.

What do you mean by images and animation? For a user to use such? If it's for users you will need a bbcode parser, if you are just using them for the layout in general than HTML works.

Thanks for the help. And by the animations I mean Flash/PHP so the users can interact on these features or have minigames that actually credit their accounts. If anyone would like to get paid for converting a few codes so I can view the format and earn some free scripts in the process, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...