MakeWebGames

Mafia/Gangster Layout

WildHosting

Hello, as I was once a designer is the past and always got good compliments on my work, I decided to create a layout for some bodys game!

Comes with the PSD of course!

Please also provide your opinion and any room for improvement as this is my FIRST ever layout for a mafia genre.

xp0wp2.jpg

Open to offers, i'm not expecting a huge amount:-)

The mainmenu at the top is from a dropdown I used in the past, so I will provide the drop down for this & any other drop downs in this layout.

Remember, this layout at the bottom does look a little empty, but if you game is to enlarge, then the drop downs in the sides will expand to the bottom. And then you have your content in the middle.

(CREDIT to Wrux for his great tiling background he released free.)

Edited by WildHosting

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1550[/ATTACH]

I decided Wrux's background wasn't the best look for this template, so I adjusted that and the menu!

Still going for only £8! The PSD & you can have full rights to do what you wish with it, if you want a Login/Register to come with this, I can fix up a price of £25 for all 3.

364529101_Arthaxlayout1.thumb.png.2ef5a8cb9c9c73119877684331a8e722.png

Edited by WildHosting

I like the concept of the layout, But it just seems to be missing something.

I think if you altered the side columns, Added a little more to them, As it looks very... Flat/Layerless.

The choice of font for displaying the personal information and player vitals could be different in my honest opinion :)

Other than a few small things it's a nice layout, A few tweaks here and there and it'll be looking fabulous!

I like the concept of the layout, But it just seems to be missing something.

I think if you altered the side columns, Added a little more to them, As it looks very... Flat/Layerless.

The choice of font for displaying the personal information and player vitals could be different in my honest opinion :)

Other than a few small things it's a nice layout, A few tweaks here and there and it'll be looking fabulous!

Put some of your tips into thought and tested them. I guess it looks improved now! I also added a table and a bit of text to see what your site would actually sort of look like with this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1555[/ATTACH]

565875359_Arthaxlayout2.thumb.png.6142cf9e6f14df65f26811f9c0fe25e6.png