MakeWebGames

User requirements to level at certain levels

KyleMassacre

Hi MWG,

I made a mod for a client and he ended up backing out which is a whole 'nother story which I don't have time to get into so sorry nosey rosies :p

Basically in a nutshell the player must have certain resources in the game in order to level up past a certain level that the admin decides.

It has 1 file edit (more if you wish, just to include a function where you want it but not mandatory)

1 SQL

2 files(admin panel and a player view)

Now given the price which I'm only asking for 5 dollars I won't be able to make adjustments to fit all games and make it expandable. I don't really need to sell it but it would be nice to make atleast 1 sell to cover my loss :p

I'm at work right now so don't have access to screenshots atm.

The original requester uses gems like Diamonds, Rubies, Sapphires which come in 3 sizes each (S, M, L) so this mod will use the same as it comes.

If anyone is interested let me know here or via pm and I can maybe post some screens later when I get a chance.

Well in all fairness, terms weren't exactly the clearest ever apparently. He was descriptive in what he wanted it to do but kind of failed to say how he wanted it done I guess. All he said was to make it to where in order to level they must have certain resources or they can't level. Maybe it was me thinking that leveling should be automatic like it is already and maybe I shouldn't have assumed either.

Hi MWG,

I made a mod for a client and he ended up backing out which is a whole 'nother story which I don't have time to get into so sorry nosey rosies :p

Basically in a nutshell the player must have certain resources in the game in order to level up past a certain level that the admin decides.

It has 1 file edit (more if you wish, just to include a function where you want it but not mandatory)

1 SQL

2 files(admin panel and a player view)

Now given the price which I'm only asking for 5 dollars I won't be able to make adjustments to fit all games and make it expandable. I don't really need to sell it but it would be nice to make atleast 1 sell to cover my loss :p

I'm at work right now so don't have access to screenshots atm.

The original requester uses gems like Diamonds, Rubies, Sapphires which come in 3 sizes each (S, M, L) so this mod will use the same as it comes.

If anyone is interested let me know here or via pm and I can maybe post some screens later when I get a chance.

This sounds rather interesting to be honest. Might be a handy way to limit players from "Over leveling" which I have been thinking about recently. Can you send me a PM with full details/screens please Kyle (when you get home ofc) :) ?

can you full please "rts" ?

Real Time Strategy I think :) ?